COMING IN SEPTEMBER 2023 – Youth Fitness sessions for 10-14 year olds! Check out the details here.
Do any of these describe you?
- You want to feel good in your body.
- You’ve been injured and you’re nervous about going to a fitness class.
- You want to have the strength, stamina, energy, and vitality to live your life to the fullest.
- You struggle to make training a regular part of your life.
- You know mindfulness is important but don’t have the drive to make it a regular life practice.
- You see that your kids need more general strength training to stay injury free or to move to the next level in their sport.
- Your kids need more fun movement in their lives, and the traditional sports aren’t exciting to them.
You know enough to know that you and/ or your kids are missing something important.
Here’s the real problem I’ve seen over and over again: We’re told that staying in shape must mean grueling workouts, ignoring limitations, and setting big goals with the result of looking a certain way.
Our kids are so busy between practices and games, or other extracurricular activities that fun movement, stretching, strength practice, and more fall to the wayside.
What if you and your kids could get stronger, build your core strength, and feel more confident without spending hours at a sweaty gym obsessing about having the perfect body? What if you could get strong in a way that addresses your injuries and limitations? What if you can workout and feel amazing in what your body can do, while also feeling mentally and emotionally prepared to meet each day with energy and vitality?
In my work, I’ve discovered and developed training methods that help active women, men, and youth build strength while working through and around their limitations.
We create space and structure to accomplish not only the physical goals but also the radiant goals in life and spirit.
Stoking Radiance founder Sara Brannin-Mooser meets you in your busy life to build your strength in body and mind so you can approach anything with a foundation of calm and confidence.
Stoking Radiance trains active women, men, and youth to develop radiant bodies and spirits.